Monday, June 15, 2009

Floating....


As an inexpensive wall decoration I hung 2 candle holders with glass jars on the wall. Each lil guy picked a beta fish. We are able to enjoy this beautiful wall display that cost under $20. My boys sit watching these beautiful fish floating in their glass habitats.

I wish I were floating. I desire to be floating along. I am tired of the roller coaster ride. I want to ride a train and head down a straight, predictable path. Obviously this is not God's plan.

Like a child having to do their chores - I am obediently following the coaster car up one scary hill and down another. I know the ride has to come to an end at some point. This is what I cling to.

I will be able to float along - someday - I pray soon. For now I am climbing up, up, up the rickety rackety and bumpy track on this roller coaster of my life. I wish that the downward spiral was fun - but it does not tickle "my fancy" instead it makes my tummy sick.

I have been blessed with my children and it is my job to climb the hills and mountains with them and lead them through the dark valleys. I am just so thankful that I have my heavenly father guiding me - every baby step of the way.

Thank you for your love and support. Please pray for my strength, wisdom and endurance during this ride.

Blessings!
xoxo
Janean