Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5 of my 31 Day Challenge.

Well - I did NOT get that nap on Sunday as I longed to. Perhaps today- I can take an hour to rest. I worked 11 hours - and then went to see my mom on her birthday. I so wish life could be a blissful as a baby's! I have the sheer pleasure of holding, smelling and cuddling new little lives on my job and it makes me realize how sweet life can be. They are so fresh - so innocent. What blessings.
I wanted to let you all know that I actually exceeded my walking goal this week! I walked just over 40 miles! Wow sounds like a lot! My legs and tush feel it! I also got weighed and am down 2.7 pounds! I have 24 to go to get to my pre-baby weight of 18 years ago!
Wish me luck!










Today's Tidbit...
Are you like me, and have long "To-Do Lists"? I am overwhelmed by them at times. I decided to make a "Fun To-Do List" to throw in with my not - so - fun ones! I may see an ad on t.v. or online and think - "Oh I want to try that"- or I see a movie preview and really want to see it. But in the clutter of my mind I can't remember what it was later! This way I have a reference! You may want to try it - no matter how silly - it gives you something to look forward to!