Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8 of my 31 Day Challenge...

Today I need a little dose of Faith...
I am growing weary of our situation. I have spent each day applying for jobs online then calling companies to just get the run around. I know the Lord has the perfect income source for our family and I have to rest in that hope and have faith. This is just so hard at times! Our finances are just next to nothing and we have all the utility bills due - AGAIN. Where do the days go? I just seem to get things covered and they are due again! Today, my challenge is to take time out to spend time with God. I challenge you to do the same. I am going to lay all my burdens and cares at His feet and let Him do what he does best. This is my last day off to get a LOT done. I work the next 3 days and for that I am thankful! I pray that I have lots of babies to photograph! I got 4 miles in yesterday and stuck to my food plan. Hopefully when I get weighed on Sunday I will beat Candy! We have a weekly challenge going! :o)

Today's Tid Bit...
I have never been a fan of "My Space" (sorry all you fans...). BUT recently I was invited to join FACEBOOK. I decided after all my friends kept after me to join that I would check it out. It is really neat! I have reconnected with a ton of old friends from high school, our old neighbors and friends from Church back in Missouri and even MY MOM has a Facebook! I have found family members and you can only be "friends" with people you choose to be!
Check it out!
Hope to see you there!
F A C E B O O K