Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tears of Uncertainty...














I certainly do not hold any answers. I wish I did. Today we were served with an "Unlawful Detainer" - Notice to Evict.

I have never not been able to work or pay my bills - or not have a roof over my head. I am just numb right now.

I have cried all the tears that I had for today. I sit here asking what is the next step - oh God. I see a very rough path ahead - and I am so sad for my boys.

Security is my job - to give them love and security of a home. That will not be the case in a few short days.

We do not know what to do with our things, how to sell or get rid of the accumulation of years worth of keepsakes, memories and items we no longer need.

Where will we live? How will we survive? What do I tell my kids?

Hard questions - with no answers. I love adventure - just not this kind. This is a very scary adventure that I want no part of - but am forced into against my will.


Pray for us - please. I need you now more than ever . . .
XoXo
Janean

PS - I just got this from Elaine - it is just what I need and wanted to share...

Concentrate on this Sentence:
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'

When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

Concentrate on this sentence:
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

[janeansig.jpg]