Monday, January 12, 2009

Ever want to run away?
I am there...

I try to be hopefully optimistic... but I am out of energy.

Done. I give! You win...
Game over!

I spent hours today calling places looking for help, trying to find resources... I waited on hold for endless amounts of time - got shuffled from one person to the next. I was told time and again - "you are not alone" - "sorry we can't be of more help" - "we have a waiting list with literally hundreds of people on it" - "good luck."

I applied for job after job, looked for new places to live. It's a catch 22 - you can't rent a new place if you don't have a job making enough to pay the rent! It is not rocket science!

I do not know what to do any more. I know only God has the answers - so - here we will be. Waiting. I am sorry to not be able to come up with a cheery post - a fun tid bit - or a great photo. I need to see how I can pay past due utilities and start selling things. We will be packing boxes, giving things away and trying to figure out what the next chapter in this book of LIFE holds.

If you do not get a call from me, an email, or see me for a bit - it is not that I do not care for you - or love you. It is because I am sad. I am depressed. I am tired. I am out of steam...

So, if you have a minute - say a prayer for us.
We need it now more than ever....

[janeansig.jpg]